From:
Kristin Kuhlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 13:36:43 -0700
My 8 month old ferret, Ben is getting really big.  I thought ferrets
weren't supposed to overeat, and you should always leave food out for them
since they have to eat so frequently.  My other 2 ferrets are normal size
for my female, and my other male seems to still be a little thin from
having ECE when we got Ben.  He was very sick, but he's acting normally
now.  Should I be worried about Ben?  (I'm already still worried about
the other male, and making sure I give him plenty of Ferretvite).  Also,
Ben doesn't like any treats except Ferretvite, and the only time I give
it to him is when we are clipping his nails or something.  He otherwise
has nothing but ferret food.

Thanks,
Kristin

=====