From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:36:31 -0600
Sandee
I just read the fml, this afternoon, and saw that you had to weed through
that long message I sent, the other day.  First of all, thank you, it
brought tears to my eyes, to think of all of my little ones who have
crossed over the Rainbow Bridge this summer, as well as the others who
have passed before them

FYI

Elizabeth is named after a comic strip character who is "tenderly?"
referred to as Lizard Breath , by her older brother, in For Better or
For Worse

and

FattyFattyBoombaLatty, aka Lily, a chubbly wee lady, who graced our lives
with a beautiful chocolate nose, and her company, a name affectionately
bestowed on her by our daughter Lynn, who "tolerates" the ferrets.  .
.as there are a number of them in the house, and they all seem to know
when she is wanting to be left alone.

Thank you for such a lovely message from the Rainbow Bridge. . .

Chuckles to Benita and her Oxy/Minty morning, too . . .

sincerely
donna n the gang