From:
Possum Senior Reporter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 10:42:32 -0400
Ferret Only Clinic is just days away, 5 to be exact. It is a dish to
pass picnic. Hots and drinks will be supplied. Make sure you bring
frozen ice bottles with you so if it gets hot your fur kids have a way
of cooling off. We have many people coming from all over the US so
please if are not signed up to see Doc but are looking for a fun filled
ferret day; next Saturday is the day to come to the shelter. Thanks to
the many shelter friends that came yesterday the play yard is back up
and running so your fur kids will have a place to play. Brenda

Play Yard Update:
Hip Hip Hooray! My play yard is done! Trevor; "Strong Like Bull" came
and so did lots and lots of helpers to get that play yard fixed Stacie,
Jill, Eileen, Dan, Tom, Cathy R. Cathy D. Susann and George came to
help. Mum was there too but she was pretty Useless. She hurted her hand
last Friday. I will tell more about that in the news. We will have the
play yard for clinic day! You guys are just super duper for coming to
help fix my play yard! Thank you! thank you! thank you! for coming to
help!

Possum Senior Reporter

Tenth Annual Ferret Only Clinic Day

Hello,

Save this date! June 02, 2007. Doctor Allen Edwards of the Brockport
Animal Hospital is coming to the Lakeroad Ferret Farm in Naples NY
for Clinic Day again this year!

This is a day of fun for all.

For full information about this event visit:

http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/clinicday.html

We hope to see all of our old friends and make new ones.

Possum Senior Reporter
All the shelter kids
and of course Mum Brenda too