Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 22:07:47 -0400
When I try my baby girls on new things, such as when I tried them on
raisins for a treat, they snub it... will smell it but won't eat it... So
we open their mouth, put it in, then close their mouth and make them chomp
down on it... We do this very gently, just so they get the taste of it in
their mouth and this works for everything... They love raisins because of
this and they love the treats we buy them because of making them taste
it... You'll never know if they just smell it and walk away... I hope this
helps...

This is in reply to getting a ferret to eat meat... Although I've never
fed my ferret anything other than ferret food, treats, and some other
goodies... (I Didn't know I was supposed to..  Any input on other foods
ferrets should eat would be more than helpful for me)

Tina and the baby girls, Fanny & Sissy