From:
kathy hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:33:57 -0600
thanks to you...we have raised enough money to get the site paid for
for 2 years!!!!!

God bless you all...your love and caring has yet again shown what a
special family you all are!!!!

i will be getting the sites moved as soon as i can figure out
how....[they are still good where they are until sometime in
january...so i have time to do this!] i have asked for help with
that...LOL...

we still have the Jewelry from Sukie to sell...and it is all so
beautiful...my pics of them do NOT do them justice!!!!

all proceeds from them will go to SOS...if you have a specific shelter
you want your purchase money to go to...put it in the paypal info and i
will let SOS know where to send that specific amount...

http://www.fuzzyfrenzy.com/fr/website.html

again...any monies that come in from here on out will go to SOS...

thank you all so much...

i will give it till friday before i do the drawing for the donated
items...to make sure everyone's donations made it to me...

God bless you all...
kat and wolfy
--
KAT