From:
Melanie Hough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 1997 18:22:37 -0400
For about the past 4 days, my 2 yr old male hasn't acted like he feels well.
He sounds like he is having trouble breathing.  He sounds like he has some
congestion in his lungs and sometimes starts breathing really fasts like he
is struggling for air.  He seems to be eating but maybe not as much as
before.  He has also become very lethargic (he has always been extremely
lazy and somewhat overweight).  I know that ferrets can get colds but I'm
not sure if that is what is wrong with Cassidy or if it is something more
serious.  If you have any idea what could be wrong, please respond asap.  I
will probably take him to the vet in the morning.

Thanks, Melanie