From:
Jerri Carel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:31:44 -0500
Sandee,

If you could please alert Ren and Nestle that "Sammy Sosa Ferret" is on
his way to meet them.

Sammy came to us as a foster ferret from the GCFA shelter in Illinois a
couple of years ago with his long-time friend, Cosmo.  To be "unadoptable"
due to illness is one of the 1st things that helps me determine who's
coming home with me.  When Sammy arrived, he very quickly established
himself as the kisser.

Sammy will be so thankful for good sight and renewed energy when he
arrives.  I know that since he's been so low on energy for so long, he'll
try to do it all - he'll eat, do a couple of belly flops, participate in
the races, lap up Ferretvite, dance and then finally head over to pick out
a perfect hammy - preferably one with a little soft-stuffed rattle in it.

Sammy's mommy is going to miss his never-ending kisses and cuddles.  He was
one of very few who would fall asleep in my arms on a regular basis.  His
nine ferret friends who are left behind are having a meeting this evening
to figure out how on earth they'll ever be able to organize the stuffed
toys anywhere near as well as he did.

Love you SamSam.

Mommy

--