Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:59:44 -0400
Hi All,
Two different people came in to our ferret chat on the same night looking
for good ferret vets.  One is going to vacation in Erie, PA with her
ferrets and wants a vet there.  The other is in need of a vet ASAP in
Lansing, MI.  Does anyone have a ferret vet near either location?  I tried
Ferret Central's list but didn't come up with anything and posted to three
BB's with no luck.  Thanks to anyone that can help them :)

Hugs to the Fuzzies,
Peggy

See ferrets and chat at...
http://www.geocities.com/sleepyferret/         ICQ..1015270