Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:55:26 EDT
Hello all and hugs to all the fuzzies.  I am preparing to move to south
Florida in a few weeks, with my hubby and animals to follow in about a
month.

I was wondering if anyone could give me web sites or personal references to
ferret knowledgable vets in the West Palm Beach area.  My 2 year old male
has been having tail hair loss and will be having blood drawn Saturday to
be sent to Tennessee for adrenal testing, so I am most interested in
contacting a vet with some adrenal knowledge/experience if that becomes
the case.  I appreciate whatever help can be given.

P.S. Did I miss the post about the ingredients and dosage of the
"concoction" (containing some kind of oil-can't remember right now) to
promote hair regrowth?

Thanks
Angie