From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:02:14 -0500
Hi Friends Blossom Here!

Well we had lots of fun and chatter this weekend at Ferret Wise! Lisa
and Tom came up adn she wanted to steal me away! Ohh I just knew I was
special! Momma gave me some extra n bones for being such a good girl!

Other news! Little Girl is making new friends. She is in a brand new
shelter foster home where she has been chattering with the 4 other
ferrets there. There is nippy Soren who moved from NJ momma drove him
up here, an elder gal , Roly Poly who arrived almost starved at a vet
hospital, another ferret kid I don't know much about but Momma was so
relieved to hear her transition is finally working. This poor Little
Gal has gone form being a stray to trying to fit in in 2 other
locations... finally she has a forever home and with our vet tech too!

Well Momma is still getting the Holiday Newsletters back! She sure is
glad she sent them first class so she did not get charged an additional
fee of 50 cents each for their return.

If anyone below ( in addition to the list posted in yesterdays FML)
wants to receive future newsletters, please mail us back with your
postal address confirmation, otherwise you will be dropped off the
list. The post office doesn't like sending these back to us and we
could buy n bones, Vivfy and TF treats with the money we pay to
collect returned mail!

so....
DAVID & KIM VANCE
JENNIFER BROWN
DARLENE EUSTACE
CHRIS MATLICK
please let us know if you want our newsletters.

Many thanks

Blossom, spokesferret at www.ferretwise.org