From:
Genetta Carman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:44:17 EST
On January7,2002,,,, Our furbaby Beans has crossed over the Rainbow
Bridge..  Beans was 9 yrs old... He will be met there by Sandee and he
will have Bailey George to play and romp with....He will be greatly
missed...He had 2 cage mates... One we are really concern about because
they have been together all of their lives... Hobbs is 8 1/2 today she
searched the whole house for her cage mate... It tore my heart apart when
my little Hobbs put her little paws up on my leg and looked me in the
eyes as to say mommy where's my buddy... The tears just fell then.... My
partner for life had the worse job of all....She had to take him to the
vets to be put down....That was the hardest thing she had to do... He will
be missed by the both of us.... We loved him very much and he will always
be in our heart....Although a piece of our hearts went with him....Beans
you be a good boy up there....

We love you very much...
Mommy and Poppy