From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:50:29 -0500
Has anyone else heard this one? I just checked with a local vet that
had been out of distemper vaccines for ferrets for several months now
(as were most) to see if they have any more in stock. I was told they
still have no FERRET distemper shots, but they are using CANINE/DOG
distemper shots instead FOR FERRETS?!?! Is this ok? It sounds odd to
me & I don't want to take ANY chances with my little darlings, so I'd
like to hear some other opinions before I even consider this option.

Thanks for your help!

Jacci
Kira the Wonder Fert, Danny Phantom & Shakespeare the Courageous