From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 16:23:45 +0000
Sandee...We want to take time out of our busy play time to thank you
for helping our cousins Bailey George, Beans, Hootie, and Rick over the
rainbow brige... We know they are in good hands with you and that you will
take good care of them... We know when it's our time you will be there
waiting for us and will do the same for us... Would you please tell them
we said hi and that we miss them very much..

Sandee this is Tater, Bailey George was my brother so will you tell him
a special hello for me and tell him I miss him...We think you are the
greatest... We will meet you when it's our time....

Than you again

Apache, Sissy, Emma, Possum, Little Bit, Rocki, Wimpie, (Daisy, and Hobbs
(cage mates of Beans) Pixel (cage mate of Rick) Oscar, Mouse, Leasel,
Katie, Princess, Bubba, Tater(brother of Bailey George) Annie, Lazarus,
Tigger