From:
Georgina Barratt-See <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 15:50:20 +1100
I was very impressed (and amused) by Sandy Repper's post on 24/2/00 and
thought I'd continue the theme (I hope she doesn't mind)...

Ferretus Supermanus - the ferret that can leap from your shoulder to the
bed in a single bound

Ferretus innocentus - a general species of ferret found doing something it
shouldn't have

Ferretus escapius innocentus - a sub-species of ferret that looks at you
innocently after being discovered in the backshed, over 50 feet from where
it should've been

Ferretus diggus innocentus - a sub-species of ferret with dirt on its face,
dirt in its fur, dirt on its paws and standing next to a hole looking
completely innocent

Ferretus carpetus innocentus - a sub-species of ferret heard digging by the
carpet at the door, but never actually seen when you go to scold it

Ferretus houdinius - the ferret that escapes from a seemingly excape-proof
environment

Ferretus tunnelus - the ferret that charges up and down cardboard tunnels
at 3 in the morning

Ferretus face-us aqueous - the wet-faced ferret who digs all the water out
of the water dish

Ferretus tippus over the cup-us - the ferret that knocks over your glass
of water and leaves wet footprints on the carpet

and

Ferretus Squeezus out of cageus - the ferret that literally bends the bars
of the cage for freedom!!!

Cheers, Georgina, Tabithius and Endorius