From:
Karen Poehlein-Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:56:53 -0500
I have gotten several emails and it seems to be some confusion what this
is all about.  Maggie's Legacy will work similar to the Giving Tree only
this will go on all year long.  Not trying to take away anything from
the Giving Tree, it is a wonderful program.  This is for older ferrets
in shelters, rescues, and sanctuaries that stand little chance of being
adopted, think of it more in terms of a cyber adoption.

Nothing is sent to me, no bedding, no toys, no money; my part in all this
was putting up the web site and Maggie was the inspiration for it all.
The ferret you pick to sponsor, everything will be send directly to the
shelter where that ferret resides, you will be in direct contact with
the shelter director and not me.  I hope this clears things up.

Karen

Maggie's Legacy
http://maggieslegacy.lighthousetuffy.com/index.html

http://lighthousetuffy.com/index.htm