From:
Laurie Christ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 22:27:30 EDT
Hi all!  Just got back from the show in Chicago.  Lots of nice people there
and tons of ferret stuff.  I was a little disappointed that the order of
the fun match events was changed from what was posted on G.C.F.A. site.  I
couldn't drive up to Chicago from St Louis until this morning because of
work.  I thought that was okay since the events we wanted to participate in
were scheduled for 1:00 and 2:30.  Well when we arrived we found out that
the changed these events to 10:00 & 11:30.  So we missed them.  Oh well I
guess we'll try again next year!  Did see alot of beautiful ferrets
though!!!

Laurie Christ