From:
MR ANG DONG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 09:52:45 -0500
Hi all!

It's been a while since I've written, just to busy with the wedding plans.
Anyone have any ideas how we can incorporate the fuzzies in the ceremony???
We were thinking of maybe having Moose and Nikki drag the ring pillow down
the aisle, but I think the pillow would get to dirty, oh well we'll just
have to keep thinking.

I was wondering if anyone going to the Big Apple ferret show (Fiesta 96) is
going to have any Black eyed whites for sale?  We have been trying for some
time now to locate a black eyed white without resorting to going to a pet
store.  I simply can't condone a pet store selling ferrets when half of them
don't know how to care for them.  After all that is how I got Millie, by
telling a pet store owner that he WILL give her to me because she was dying
from malnutrition,they were feeding her RABBIT FOOD!!!!  But now thank the
Gods, she is about 3lbs, with the most beautiful long haired coat I have
ever seen!

Please let me know if you're going to be at the show.  I'll be looking
forward to meeting you.

Jaya
Moosie (The Escape Artist)
Nikki (The Angel)
Mika (Jaws)
Millie (The future "Play-ferret" Centerfold")