From:
"Joseph K. Carlson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 09:33:23 -0500
I have a habitrail like setup consisting of 3 Ferret cages interlocked with
connecting tunnels.  The first cage is a medium size 2 tier cage, the second
another medium size, different shaped, 2 tier cage, and a large play cage,
all interlocked with tunnels.  I paid around $400 for all the cages and the
material to make the tunnels (not including my time for labor), and I'm
asking $350 or best offer.  I've had 3 ferrets in the setup at one time,
and they loved it.  Currently, I have one happy healthy playful, non-biter,
female 2 yr old ferret name Princess living in it.  With as big as the setup
is, it could comfortably hold up to 7-10 ferrets with no problem.

*IF* the person(s) that purchased the cage setup could give her a good home,
I'd consider giving her as part of the deal.  (I just have too many
commitments to spend as much time with her as she needs, but I don't like
the thought of giving her up.)

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if interested.

Joe

Joseph K Carlson