From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:00:23 -0500
>she said i was too little, but i told her that i'm a bachelor and i have
>every right to go....she still said no

I KNOW Harley Bug....I sent dis when your Mom was in Vegas thinkin maybe
we could do the "date" before dey find out!

Woooooeeeeeee!   I be so excited!
My Bud "Harley Bug" sent me dis message.

Valentines Date Auction
Friday, February 22, 2002
The Shamrock and Thistle Pub  Toronto, ON

OK, I wants to see that Dippy girl and I hear my Hero Kouri has new
sisters, and Woozelet and don't even bother tryin to cut in you ol
Doodlebug   I'll have you stopped at da border!

what???  what does you mean, NOT me???  WHAT!  Dis for da Hoomans???  Dis
is NOT about ME??

Whazzz up wif dis Harley My Man???

But, know what, snicker, snicker HA you Ol Movie Star Doodlebug.  I gots
a picture of Dippy that would knock your sox off!  Woooooweeeeee look at
dose ears.  She's soft and cuddly and all girly!

Da Mom will raid my bank account and send a buck or two to S.O.S.  just
so's I can hang it in my hidey hole.

Toby, The Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep
http://www.geocities.com/tobysdayout/index.html