From:
"Salinas, Ludivina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 15:11:37 -0500
Hi.

This is my first note to the FML.  My name is Skippy.  Mom wrote in a long
time ago when she first brought me home...she was worried Tony would not
like me and he scared her by being sick.  But we play, wrestle and sleep
together now.  Mom loves to see us sleeping together in the closet or under
the bed...especially since she can catch us both at the same time to put us
back into our cage for the night.  Bummer!!!

Anyways, Mom says I'm a certified diving ferret.  I've been told about the
FLO by my older brother Tony.  I'd like to offer my services.  Let me tell
you about my recent diving adventures.  (Mom has had some things go wrong
with the house lately...leak in the roof last month...leak in the bath this
month... But, that's great for me because I can practice my diving!!) What
you do is you check out the situation, make sure there's WATER in the
bucket, then you poof out your fur, back up a few steps, take a deep breath,
then RUN as fast as you can, hang your paws on the side of the bucket and
(this is the tricky part) vault yourself over the edge and INTO the bucket
of water.  Goals to accomplish is to 1) get a drink of water (you really
work up a thirst doing this!) 2) get a LITTLE bit wet...it can be a cool
thing if someone doesn't make you do it (like having a bath) and 3) see mom
scream and run....heeheehee MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!

So, FLO...could you use the certified SALINAS SCUBA TEAM???!!!

Signed,
Skippy Salinas, Certified (FLO?) Diver

Hey...I'd pay to see Maggie & JILL Merchant  -vs- Mo Bob and Elizabeth
at the 10th Annual Bash!!!!

Ludivina