From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:57:54 -0500
Hi.  I got a lot of new signups, but no orders for Avon to help out ferret
rescues and shelter donations in time for Christmas except from my boss,
and I see her every day.  You can still order from me (please do!), but
not to get stuff in time for Xmas.  If you still need gifts for people
you'll see after Christmas, order them soon!  Also, I sell it year-round,
and from now on all proceeds go towards shelters and rescues, so feel free
to keep checking in on my site and see if there are things you'd like.
(Valentine's Day is coming, too!)

Thanks!

-April and the gang
www.youravon.com/aarmstrong