From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 14:54:02 -0400
Tuesday afternoon a very old little boy went to the bridge.  His name was
Jack.  He was 9 years old and had insulinoma, adrenal, arthritis in his
back legs, and was blind.  He began to slow down quite a lot and we
decided the best thing for him was to be helped to the bridge.  It was
one of the hardest decisions I have had to make but in my heart I know it
was the best one.  Jack was a major chicken gravy hound.  He also LOVED
his ferretone, soft beds and most of all kissing you till you were raw.
He was caged for seven and a half years so we decided to freeroam him.
He had run of our second bathroom.  I just wish that I could have done
more for him.  Please tell him that mommy Linda, mommy Jane, Gwampy Jim
and Gwanny Howwy(Holly) miss him so much and he touched the hearts of so
very many.  He was and still is loved so much.

Thank you I am going to hug a fuzzy now.

Linda and the furry and not so furry ones
Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org