From:
Connie Gaddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:53:53 GMT
Slinky is in a local news station's pet of the month contest.  He made the
finals along with two dogs and two cats.  If he wins he will be the first
ferret to ever win.  Here is the link to vote:

http://www.kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=744593

Voting ends on May 1, and I believe you can vote more than once.  Please
everyone, vote for Slinky.  We don't want an old cat or dog to win now,
do we??  (don't tell my dogs and cats I said that!)

Thanks,
Connie