From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 17:59:29 +0000
Um...Hi, Mr. Lipinski. This is Todd, again.

You wrote
>To me it seems remarkable that the male ferret can achieve vaginal
>penetration in so far as the insertion appears to be what could be
>called a Hit Or Miss Operation (HOMO).

Sir, you malign the manhood of mustellids everywhere. We are passionate
creatures. It is love that guides us. Love. Maybe only three or four
hot, fragrant, sweaty seconds of it with lots of scratching and the
fur flying, but love, none the less. It's not like throwing darts at a
dartboard blindfolded and hoping that you hit something! You hoomins
may need your paws to achieve the fulfillment of the act, but I tell
you learnedly, sir...Ferrets.. *never*... miss.

Todd: (Grumbling)"The nerve!"

Hebert: "One bullet, one kill. Hoo-Ah!"

Allis the Dog: "Both of you are *disgusting*."

Sterling the Cat:"Well, the hoomin did start it...",

Todd: "It's not like searching for the Weapons of Mass Destruction,
you know! It's a pretty straightforward process!"

All: "Snicker-snicker-snicker!"

Hebert: "Hey, he called us (HOMO)s..."