From:
erin mccarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 00:14:04 -0700
>This Questionarre Is For Ferrets Only!
>A Hooman Can Help!
>But, The Answers Must Come From The Ferret!

(1) What Is Your:
(A) Name? Chica and Rascal
(B) Sex?  girls
(C) Age?  1 1/2 yrs

(2) Do You Have A Favorite: (If Yes, What Or Who)
(A) Hooman? mommy
(B) Food?  chocolate, we steel it wen eber we can
(C) Treat? well, me, Chica likes to eat da ferretone off eberyone and
    Rascal luvs N-bones
(D) Toy?  SQUEEKY
(E) Blanket? mom's blanket
(F) Hammock? don reely have a favorite
(G) Sleep Sack? anyones that isn't ours
(H) Bed? mom's bed
(I) Pet? daddy
(J) Other? we love to side down da tubes on the stairs

(3) Do You Steal And/Or Stash Hooman: (If Yes, What)
(A) Clothing? ooo, mom's underware and socks and shoes and shirts and
    well, anyting that is moms
(B) Food?  chocolate....gotta hide it so mom doesn't take it away
(C) Treats? more chocolate, and sometimes our n-bones
(D) Bank Card? neder seen one, what is it?
(E) Check Book? a what? mom and dad must hide dose tings, but maybe we
    should find dem
(F) Money? ooo, da big shiny silver ones, well not da biggest ones
(G) Mail? na, dats not fun
(H) Remote Controls? hehe, mom still hasn't found one, it's been in our
    secret hiding spot for over a year
(I) Keys? na, neber had any interest in deese
(J) Toys? of course, we hide all our toys
(K) Other? dose long stick dat mom likes to write wit, she keeps lots
    in dat bag she takes wit her to somplace she calls scool

(4) Where Do You:
(A) Poop? anywhere dad will step in it....hehe
(B) Wee-Wee? we good with this one....only da litter

(5) Do You Like To Bite Or Nibble: (If Yes, What And Who)
(A) Arms? na, dey too big
(B) Fingers? dees are yummy, specially when dey got chocolate on dem
    and who cares who's dey belong to, as long as dey got chocolate
    on dem
(C) Hands? do dey have chocolate on dem?
(D) Legs? na, but scratching is fun
(E) Toes? neber found chocolate on deese
(F) Feet? again, no chocolate
(G) Shins? arn't deese legs?
(H) Noses? me, Chica likes to lick dis, but only moms, Rascal don't do
           nuttin to dem
(I) Ears? ooo, we like to bite each oders ears

Did we say we like chocolate? Mom won't let us have it, but it's fun
wen we find it....hehe