From:
Leeanne Pallazola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:42:34 EST
Question about ADV?

I have talked with 4 of the top ferret vets here is Colorado and all have
assured that ADV is not a problem here.  I am pet sitting for ferrets
with unknown medical histories, but they are all from this state.  Has
anyone in this area heard of infected ferrets?  Percentages?  Need I
worry?  I have been told by many ferret owners that they too do not
believe it is a disease to worry about in this state.

Thanks.