From:
Fai McCabe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 14:03:40 -0700
Thank you so much for the cards and notes about the passing of Dragoon
Cat.  It's been a very hard week, but have been keeping busy.  Had to go
to the pet store for ferret food, and walked passed the caged fuzzies.
One was throwing himself around the cage, banging into the glass.  Our
eyes met...when the cage was opened, he leaped up at me...and became
mine.  His name is Spike, and has joined the other three easel weasels
(Follie, Dahli, and Edgar).  He is 8 weeks old, and Follie has taken him
on as hers.  What a terror!  They are all trying to keep up with him,
and it is bringing out the kit in all of them.  Now I have four raging
furballs!!!!  Dahli was frantic one day to find a quiet place to sleep,
so forced her way inside an overstuffed chair then couldn't get out.  She
was going frantic, running around inside the chair calling.  It took me
an hour to get her out.  The chair has been retired from the play area,
the experience was just too terrifying for both of us.  They are finally
down for a nap, all in a great big furry ferret heap!  Thanks again for
your kind words and thoughts through a very bad time.

Fai and the FOUR Easel Weasels, Follie, Dahli, Edgar and Spike!