From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:51:14 -0800
The site is up and operational with 12 current auctions, more being
posted as I type!  Auctions will be added as items arrive, so check back
regularly!!

The website is  www.geocities.com/njfertrescue

The auctions are silent, meaning there will be no running high bid.  You
simply bid the max you are willing to pay and the highest bid wins!

I am trying to post items in all price ranges so everyone who wants to
help can!

New items that will appearing shortly include some beanie babies that my 9
year old daughter is donating from her vast beanie collection.  All beanies
are in perfect condition and have been stored in a container.  We have lots
of ferret related items being donated from all over the country, so keep
checking, you never know what you might find!!

I can't list everyone individually, but you know who you are and without
your help, these auctions would not be happening!!!

Hugs to all,

Jen