From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:14:29 -0400
>From:    Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
>
>One more time.  I spoke with this woman.  These babies are outside.
>Husband will not let them in the house.  They are getting NO OUT OF
>THE CAGE TIME!!!!  ... PLEASE someone grab them up for me I have no
>room here!!!!!  They live down in the Ithaca area.....

It's getting chilly here in upstate New York and as of tonight,
temperatures are predicted to drop into the 30s and 40s overnight.  I
can't adopt these two ferrets but am willing to help with transport.
Please email me if your shelter, foster home or 4ever home can help
these poor babies!!!

Susann Thiel
Endicott, NY