From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 00:03:08 -0400
The women who made this rescue have spent a great deal of money they
cannot afford (because they already spend so much to help the ferrets
in their care).  Support Our Shelters has received notice of only two
donations so far in addition to the ADV testing.  A small donation
from many people goes just as far and is just as gratefully received
as any large donation.  Please help.

You can send a check to Support Our Shelters
c/o Judith White
1236 Belfield Avenue
Drexel Hill, PA 19026-4211

Or log on to http://www.paypal.com and sign up for a free PayPal account.
This will involve giving them either your bank info or your credit card
info, so have either your checkbook or your credit card handy for
reference.

To send a donation to Support Our Shelters, you need to use our email
address:  [log in to unmask]
You can also use my email address.

All donations are tax deductible.

Thanks!