From:
"Anna M. Adam (Spear)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 20:47:12 -0500
Okay, you can now access the ferret name list one of three ways:

1) Email me a request at [log in to unmask] Please tell me if you just want a cut
and pasted version (which is kind of ugly b/c of the spacing), or Word 6.0
for Windows as an attached file.

2) BIG put a copy of the list on the server. I think you have to send mail
to: [log in to unmask] with: SEND FERRET NAMES in the body of the
mail. I'm sure BIG will correct me if I'm wrong.

3) Point your web browser to http://www.eden.com/~ahn/ferretlist.html
This is no prettier than cut and pasted, but I'm working on it. At least the
list is more readily available than it has been.

The most recent update of the list was about 45 minutes ago (7:50 Central
Standard Time). If you've submitted mail to me before Monday morning and you
or your kids aren't on the list, something is wrong so email me please. Last
count of names was about 940!! Thanks to all of you who felt 'brow-beaten'
enough to finally submit your names. This really is a fun project (though my
husband doesn't think so. He's getting tired of hearing just how many
ferrets and owners (267) have been added. poor dear)

Well, happy ferreting from owner number one and her ferrets all
accounted for!

(ahn and jon and the too large crew)