From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 16:16:11 -0400
Well, here we go.

I got an advance copy of the Modern Ferret magazine.  I looked through the
whole thing.  Though I didn't find it any more entertaining than any other
copy of Modern Ferret (I know some people that have some and have looked at
them all), I didn't find it repulsive.  I stopped and thought about it.  I
realized that this "playmate" is a human, too.  She has ferrets.  She takes
care of them.  She is a celebrity.  She might get more attention brought to
ferrets (which is a GOOD thing!).

BTW, No, I don't buy or read Playboy (or any other "girlie" magazine).  I
just don't think I have a right to judge other people, or what they do.

Todd and the (Here come da judge!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/