From:
Kathy Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:27:40 -0800
I'd like to thank everyone that emailed me about the 2 Long Island
ferrets.  I emailed the guy with all the info I received and he emailed
me last nite.  He's kinda made a decision where his babies will be going
and wanted to thank me cuz he has to be out of his apartment by the end
of the month.  I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone that
helped in this!  If it weren't for this list, I would not have had all
the contacts that I now do.  Thanks BIG, for keeping this list going!!

Kathy
www.cozmiccreations.com
http://community.syracuse.com/cc/ferrets