From:
Melissa Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:49:13 -0800
Binks was found in November.  We assumed he was close to a year old.  Now
that he is in season, I'm having to recalulate his age.  I know several
of you said ferrets go into their first season around 6 to 8 months.  and
that led me to assume he may be only 8 month old or so.....but then it
occured to me this maynot have been his first time.  How often do those
seasons occur??

I'm just trying to calculate Binks age to the best I can and I was
wondering if it were possible he went from Nov to now without one......
but has had one before I got him.  What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Melissa
and Binks