From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1993 20:14:59 -0400
In issue 616 [log in to unmask] wrote:

>LOL) Well, I made use of it the other day. Hehe! It is sheepskin
> lined...really soft and nice...I put it up too...so they are living in
> luxery now...and...as I was typing this I just realized....how dumb it was
> to tape the bottle up. ACK! Now how the heck do I fill it??? Oh NO!! It's
> happening! Brain fry!! Well, gotta go untape a water bottle. HAH!

I had mentioned this in a long post of mine before, but what I do
is go to a fabric store and buy a few yards of velcro with an
adhesive back (as wide as they have).  Then I stick the fluffy
side on the water bottle, and the "hook" side in various places
in the house where I want to stick the water bottle... it works great!
I even stick it to the side of my bathtub for when I have to temporarily
house them there!

K.B. (me), Boomer (4.5 lb. monster), Diesel (cutey-pie)