From:
Keitha Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 08:48:38 -0500
A woman that I work with had a ferret walk into her duplex last night and
has no idea who it belongs to.

She came to me for advice because I have six of my own.  They want to
find its owner and plan to take care of it until they do.  If you live in
Amarillo, TX and have lost your ferret please let me know at [log in to unmask]
and I'll get your fuzzy back to you.

Keitha Pearce
 &
Smith & Wesson & Magnum & Beretta & Star & Sugar & Unknown who wants to =
go home.