From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:26:35 -0800
PLEASE READ AND CLICK NO SHOPPING IS REQUIRED! SHOP ONLY IF YOU CAN!
PLEASE  FORWARD TO OTHER LISTS!
Kim Wolf Mystyx Samoyed & Ferret Rescue
http://www.geocities.com/mystyxrescuealso on petfinder
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/OH48.html

Through midnight November 30th, iGive.com is helping you recruit new
supporters by offering $3 FREE (no shopping required) to Mystyx Samoyed
and Ferret Rescue when supporters try the iGive.com Shopping Window at
http://www.iGive.com/html/shopWindow2.cfm?causeid=13996

2000's Hottest Holiday Trend Takes Off for Nonprofits as SHOPPERS CLOSE IN
ON $1,000,000 RAISED Via Online Shopping, Nov. 15, 2000 Early e-commerce
forecasts predict that nearly 17 million American households will shop
online this holiday season, up 66 percent from last year.  Online shoppers
in are putting a charitable spin on this trend, supporting worthy causes
such as Mystyx Samoyed and Ferret Rescue by starting their holiday shopping
at an online charity mall.iGive.com, the pioneer of this online giving
concept, enables consumers to shop online at Amazon.com, CDNow.com, Lands
End and hundreds of other merchants while directing up to 15 percent of
every purchase to support their favorite causes.  shoppers are part of an
online community that will soon have raised more than $1,000,000 through
their online shopping.With holiday shoppers eager to make their shopping
benefit more than shipping companies bottom line, iGive.com is bracing
itself to cut checks to charities at break-neck speed.  Already, the
company has sent more than 26,000 checks to thousands of worthy causes.
leaders agree that this new brand of E-philanthropy is helping to build a
new funding stream that supports their work in communities everywhere.As
Nonprofit Leader kim Wolf of Mystyx Samoyed and Ferret Rescue explains,
Our supporters know that an online charity mall like iGive.com brings them
holiday shopping at it s best an alternative to crowded malls, packages
shipped to your door, and every purchase supporting our organization s
work.  It s never been easier to make a difference on behalf of an issue
that you care about.

"You're clicking and shopping will help us prepare for the onslaught of
pets bought this Holiday season.Already we have one pregnant Samoyed ready
to give birth next week, and our organization sure can use these donations
in case she needs a emergency care during the birth.  We've been on the
iGive program for a few months now, yet the total raised so far is $0.00.

Please help us to continue to provide a safe haven for unwanted, abused,
and neglected pets.We can't keep doing it without the support of the
community." "We're entering the holiday season, a time of doing good for
others, and this program gives people a way to accomplish their holiday
shopping while benefiting causes they care about with no extra stretching
of the budget," says Robert Grosshandler, founder and CEO of iGive.com.
"Our online merchants offer consumers the same or lower prices they would
pay anywhere else with up to 15 percent of their purchase price benefiting
organizations like Mystyx Samoyed and Ferret Rescue." Online consumers can
shop to support Mystyx Samoyed and Ferret Rescue and otherworthy causes at
their favorite merchants in the iGive.com mall at http://www.iGive.com,
including EddieBauer.com, Barnes&Noble.com, 800.com, J Crew, Outpost.com,
Dell, Lands End, OfficeMax.com, Disney Store, Orvis, Art.com, Sharper
Image, REI Outlet, American Greetings, ESPRIT, GreatFlowers.com, Martha
Stewart Living, Gap.com, Yak Pak, Zones.com, Mattel.com, Woolrich.com,
Nordstrom.com, Babystyle.com, PetsMart, and Cooking.com.iGive.com Contact:
Carrie Suhr (847) 492-1000 x6992Mystyx Samoyed and Ferret Rescue Contact:
Kim Wolf (614) 870-7574

==
Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Samoyed and Ferret Rescue
Mystyx Effects Ferretry, Galloway, Ohio
Visit our rescues at:
www.petfinder.org/shelters/OH48.html