From:
Mitchell's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 14:13:22 -0700
Hey everybody.  Im looking for people with Kits that they would like to
pass on to me.  I have been doing alot of reading and finally after a
couple years decided to get one.  I live on a ranch so there isnt any real
legal problems.  I decided that a kit would be better because they bond
better when they are young, where as adults dont bond as well.  Its kinda
like a real child as opposed to a foster child.  Im not saying anything
bad about that.  Wether your from Nevada or California, it doesnt matter,
im willing to drive if needed.

Thank you and good luck in your fuzzy upkeeping.