From:
Debbie Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2013 10:24:06 -0400
I know... here an auction, there an auction. Seems like everywhere you
turn someone is holding an auction for one worthy cause or another. But
if we don't tell you about them you can't make the choice to view it or
participate in it or not. And think about all the wonderful goodies
you'd be missing out on if you didn't at least go look!

So, for your viewing & bidding pleasure, please check out this
month's "Prezzyz in da Pawz" offerings to help out
FRISKYBIZNUS FERRET SANCTUARY Veterinary fund.

The site is not on Facebook so those that are weary of using social
media sites rest assured you can join in the fun too!

http://www.32auctions.com/organizations/6395/auctions/7528

You do have to create a free login account if you choose to bid on
anything, but even eBay requires that so don't be scared! Have fun &
enjoy!

Debbie Saunders
www.biglickferretshelter.com
Roanoke, VA