From:
celticfire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 15:27:02 -0700
Greetings One and All,

We buy all of our supplies and ferrets from the Pet Warehouse in
Springfield, Missouri on Campbell.  The people there are always kind and
very helpful and so now is my time to try and be helpful in return.

One of the young ladies that work there has an 11 month old silver mitt
female she received as a gift at Christmas time.  She loves her, and
adores her so much, but sadly has found out that she is allergic to ferrets
< sniff sniff >.  She is looking for a good home for her sweet little
Tweekers and is willing to adopt her to a loving and responsible ferret
parent.  < those are the only kind of fuzzy parents *I* know of!  >

Tweekers is 11 months old and a silver mitt, as I have written above, and
she comes with a 3 story cage, all her accessories, bowels, leashes, toys,
vitamins and stand for her cage, all for $150.00!

If anyone is interested in this little sweetie, please contact me at my
e-mail address and I will relay all messages to Tweekers mommy!

Thanks,

Whimsical and her fuzzy party pack of four!!!