From:
Virtual Girl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 22:32:43 -0500
THanks to ALL who responded so quickly to my emergency.  The ferret is
eating and drinkiing great.  The hard abdomen is gone and he is pooping
fine.  He is under close observation for now, and if necessary surgery may
be performed.

Thanks again.
I can't tell you how much you've all helped me.
Thank you, thank you.

(I've tried to email you all to thank you personally, but it seems I have
yet to learn how to send mail to more than one person at a time ;), so if
you haven't received a thank you email from me, please know that I tried and
I really do thank you!)

--
Elizabeth Luc