From:
Massachusetts Ferret Friends <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:15:00 -0400
The Massachusetts Ferret Friends is getting ready for the Second Annual
Benefit Car Wash-a-thon.

This year s wash-a-thon is a challenge between our friends, NEFFER and
MaFF.  All proceeds will benefit ferrets in Massachusetts through a variety
of programs.

The Car Wash-a-thon will be held Saturday, August 4th (Rain date August
5th) at Sam s Club in Worcester, MA.  Come and get your car washed for
FREE!!!

Our washers are busy collecting pledges for this event, both flat amount
donations and per car washed pledges are being gathered.  We have also
set up a special online pledge sheet for anyone wishing to donate to the
ferrets.  Sam s Club is also going to match a portion of the pledges
raised.  Please contact me at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you wish to make a donation.

The grand prize for the volunteer who collects the most pledge money will
win a Martin s travel cage donated by the kind folks at Martin s Cages,
filled with goodies from The Ferret Store and other donors.

Visit the MaFF website at http://maferrets.org/ for details on this event.

We promise we won t leave paw prints on your car!

Tracey Goodwin
President, Massachusetts Ferret Friends

MaFF is a nonprofit organization dedicated to education, outreach and
shelter for the benefit of the domestic ferret.

Massachusetts Ferret Friends, Inc.
P.O. Box 3123, Wakefield, MA 01880
www.maferrets.org