From:
BlueFrog99 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 15:06:00 EDT
I feel really awful about my ferret, but I simply cannot give her the
attention she deserves and needs, what with school and friends and heaven
knows what else.  Therefore, I have a sable female, spayed, a bit less than
two years old, up-to-date on her shots, with a two level cage and a huge bag
of 8-in-1 (that my dad got, sheesh), all for someone who'd like to adopt
her.  I really love her, but, y'know, life's life--I don't have the time to
give her that she needs, and so I'd like to give her to someone who knows
ferrets and probably already has some.  She was with another ferret before
her sister died, so she can be very sociable.  And right now she's pretty
lonely.

Her name's Velvet, and she's wonderful, but if she gets excited she'll bite
right on the other side of your elbow where it's soft.  That doesn't happen
too often anymore, but I think my arms are tired of me spraying bitter apple
on them..

If you're interested, email me ([log in to unmask], of course), and I'll be
watching the posts, as well.

Elizabeth