From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 21:00:01 -0700
Our new one year old has had 2 green poop which is like diahrea with no
muscouse.  She dried heaved four times.  We are force feeding her water and
soon maybe food.  We have made a duck soup receipe but she is still asleep
to feed her.  Gave her Pepto Bismol also.  Anything else we can do for her
would be helpful.  How often to force feed water and food and how much.  I
don't believe this is ECE.

Thanks!

[OA]