From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:34:54 -0500
One year ago today, a week before Christmas, my Ferret Beuhler lost his
battle with cancer.  Beuhler is a beefy pale sable boy, with a wide-eyed
innocent look on his face.  He loves Christmas trees, although I know you
said last year that they don't have one at the Rainbow Bridge.  Would you
be able to look him up and let him know that he is still missed and often
thought of by his human and ferret friends over on this side?  And, if you
happen to have added a tree this year, please show my B-boy where it is!

Beuhler came to me from a former member of the fml who could no longer
care for him, as a happy and healthy two-year-old.  He spent the final
three years of his little life with us, then cancer suddenly spread
throughout his little body.  Right up to the end, when he'd become so
weak that he had to be helped up the stairs, he never lost his spirit
and playfulness.  He was right in there with his five ferret buddies,
exploring and romping as best he could, then falling asleep under the
Christmas tree.  It was sad putting up the tree this year without his
help.  But now I know he's free from the pain and sickness, and I'm sure
he's made a lot of new friends to romp and play with at the Bridge!

Nancy and critters