From:
"LOG MR. MICHAEL HACKWORTH" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 10:20:00 EST
Hmmm, our little female was the theif of the two.  The big male just wanted
to "Dook" off the bed.  Anyway, her favorite thing to steal had to be shoes.
When we first got our apartment we took our shoes off at the door.  Well,
the ferrets were always right there to wisk one or two away under/behind the
couch.  One regular visitor even had his odor eaters (and yes he had
horendous smelling feet and it was a running joke with us) and we were all
surprised at her for going into his shoe and pulling it out.

Some of the other things include remotes, pagers, pens etc.  The weirdest
or most interesting was a $20 bill!!  We were cleaning out under the water
bed (that had a space underneath that only was accessable by humans when
taking the bed apart) and found all kinds of things as well as the money.
We couldn't believe it.  I think she was saving for some ferret treats for
Christmas :)

 Mike H.
Belle "Hey! That's my $20!"
Spyke "yum, odor eaters"