From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:38:13 -0700
permission to crosspost granted

Fur does that don't know me I is Princess Pepper and I get ta help SOS
post about things and I also get to talk alot.  I no think momma happy
with that cause I really like to chat.  She say she never getz ta talk
anymore!

Auntie Kat ask me ta let you all know she goofed.  She got lotz going
on and she forgot to tell ya that yesterday waz last day for raffel!
So I tell her that we juzt give ya one more day.  That it ok plus, gives
everyone one last chance to get their paypal raffle tickets for a chance
to win 4 prizes!

Cee sew now you have until tonight ta use www.paypal.com with
[log in to unmask] and get tickets for dhis raffel.
$1.00 a ticket or buy 6 ticketz for $5.00 ... what a deal!

Dheres lots of prizes in da 3 'baskets'.  and one really pretty mirror
dhat I talked mi daddy inta doing JUST for this raffle.  It gonna be a
one of a kind mirror.  No one seen it yet either but I promise you
everyone gonna want it.

The Raffel is raisin money for da ADV shelters.  They needz lots of money
in care caz they babies sick and day don't leave da shelter.  It's takes
a special mom and dad ta run a ferret shelter...and a one of a kind to
run an ADV one.

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

****Do ya think we can get another $100 ?  If 20 peepoles bought $5.00
worth of ticketz we could do it.  Will ya help?  Pretty please?  Preety
pretty please?  How aboutz I roll on my back, look really cute and let
you rub my belly?  *****

So come on..
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html
U get more chances if you buy more!

There are three whole baskets and one special etched mirror.

If ya bought ticketz buy some ticketz buy some more!

**************More tickets more chances!*******************

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

=======================================
This raffle runs until the winner is announced on Thursday, December
11th.  so the prizes can be mailed out in plenty of time to receive
them for Christmas...and if you desire, to still have time to send
any of them on to the Giving Trees kids of your choice...

As you see in the lists, there are things for the ferrets and for the
people they own.

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00
www.Paypal.com  ...addy to use is...  [log in to unmask]

Snail mail...Kats addy is on the page...with instructions...
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Luvz and hugz,
I gonna go get some more ticketz now...$5.00 worth.  So we only needz 19
more peepoles.  Who up for challange?

Princess Pepper