From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 07:58:29 -0400
I do not have room in the shelter for this little one, can anyone out
there help these folks out?

Brenda

I give you my permission,you can post this email:

His name is Odie.  I believe he is 5 years old.  I bought him from a
private owner about 1 1/2 years ago.  She worked in a pet store at the
time and told me that he had been neutered & designated.  But, she had
no papers for me.  We live in the Cicero area of NY.

For about 6-8 months, one of my sons girlfriends took him to play with
her ferret.  She has left for college and my youngest son (who I bought
the ferret for) is too busy to take care of him.  I have been but I work
full-time and will be going back to business school at night in a few
weeks.  I feel so bad that I can't let him out to play now & then.  On
weekends I put him in an animal play yard outside, he likes that.  I
took some pictures one afternoon if you are interested.

I would feel better if he was with a family that can give him the
attention he needs.  my cell # 315-254-5266.

Cindy

International Ferret Congress Shelter/Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

<http://ferretfarm.org/>
Click the banner to visit the store.  Don't have time for a ferret of
your own?  You can sponsor one of our fur kids.  There are new faces at
the shelter go take at look at kids looking for new homes.

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!