From:
John & Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:05:47 -0600
>and they HATE baths.  They will snorkle in a cup, but God forbid I put
>them in water :)

What is it about ferrets & water anyway???  Mine will play in and even
snorkel in a bowl of water, a couple of times our roof has leaked and they
wouldn't stay out of the container catching the water (would've been less
mess if I had just let the water drip on the carpet:), and any time I get
in the shower they will wake up out of a sound sleep and come charging to
the bathroom to jump into the edges of the spray & snorkel in what they
can.  BUT if I actually try to *gasp*---give them a bath (the horror!),
they will muster up the most pathetic & miserable looks I've ever seen,
and Sterling will act like his mommy is trying to kill him!!!

I used to think that my ferrets were just weird, but the more I see
comments like the one above, the more I decide that it's ALL ferrets who
are weird...LOL.  Anyway, any thoughts on this behavior?

Shannon
Sterling, Pandora, & Jasmin