From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 05:35:41 -0800
I love Sandee.  I have recieved so much comfort when one of mine has
passed.  Much of this is simply others' acknowlegement of how much my
babies' mean to me, but it is wonderful to read the stories- I print them
out and put them in my guy's memorial books.  I don't realy care if
people think it is silly, or a cult or whatever.  There really are much
more important things in the world to be judgemental about.

Thank you to Sandee and Sara Ferret and their humans- please keep up the
wonderful work, this is yet another silly issue.

Gerri

When you get a chance to be nice to someone, take it: everyone is hiking
uphill.